GEAR RENTAL FORMS AND TERMS
The Basics : How to rent from GEAR
- Call ahead to reserve your equipment We rent on a first come first serve basis, so as soon as you know your shoot date - call to let us know what you need.
When you pick up your equipment please choose one of the following forms of deposit:
* Signed imprint of a major credit card. GEAR accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. GEAR does NOT accept check cards or debit cards as a form of security deposit.
* A signed Credit Card Authorization Form with copies of the card and cardholder"s driver"s license. This can be hand-delivered upon pick-up, emailed or faxed to 512-474-6098. Please include a cover sheet with all faxes containing financial documentation. If a third party will be picking up the equipment, please complete the authorized signer/agent portion of the credit card authorization form.
- Payment: Payment for equipment rental and sales are due at the time of pick-up. GEAR will make appropriate adjustments to customer"s bill upon return if necessary.
- Pick up and Returns Morning pick-ups are due back by 10am the day after your shoot day. After noon pick-ups can be made after 3 pm the day before your shoot and returned by 10 am the day following your last shoot date.
- Weekends GEAR is closed on Saturday and Sunday, so plan to pick up Friday afternoon after 3 pm and return the equipment Monday by 10 am. You will be charged based on when you use the equipment.
- 1 Day Charge: pick up after 3pm, use the equipment the next day, return by 10 am the following day.
- GEAR offers a 3 day week on equipment rentals.
- Call about multiple week pricing.
- All prices listed on the website are per day.
- Cancellations if you have equipment on hold and need to cancel or re-book, please call 24 hours prior to pick up. Within 24 hours we may assess a late cancellation fee. Please call if equipment will be returned later than scheduled. GEAR reserves the right to charge for missed rentals due to late returns.